Costa Rica - June 16-23

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Aren't these animals cute!


I AM GOING OUT OF THE COUNTRY FOR MY FIRST TIME!!!!! I AM GOING TO
COSTA RICA WITH MY TEACHER, HIS SON, AND THREE OTHER KIDS FROM MY
SCHOOL. I CAN NOT WAIT TO MEET EVERYONE WHO WILL BE GOING ON THE TRIP
WITH ME!! :) I WILL GET TO GO ZIP LINING, SEE TURTLES, SLEEP UNDER A
VOLCANO ECT.! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE ALL OF THE ANIMALS AND WILD LIFE! I just finished
packing !!! I <3>
I <3>
Grace B-) : ) : 0

Can't wait!!! : P
() ()
( '.' )
((")(") (bunny)
MM
( '.' )
(")(") (hamster with a crown)

13 comments:

  1. That sounds soo Fun I hope you have a fun time and Get your I touch!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Grace Your Phone is ringing!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Grass!! I just bacame a follower right now. I hope you have lots of fun in Costa Rica, and i hope you win the thing that you get if you get the most followers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hiiii have fun in costa rica !!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't forget to eat your vegtables
    love,
    Dad :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey its isabel's sister Mia... she told me to join your blog. :P have fun in costa rica!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way to go, Grace! I hope you have fun in Costa Rica. Keep the blogs coming!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi grace what sort of things are you going to do At Costa Rica

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi grass! it's madison! I hope you have lots of fun in Costa Rica. I loved zip-lining and sleeping under the volcano when I went there. tell me about ALLLL the animals you see there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Grace you will have to send me photos !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I <3 your blog, grace. It is off the hizzle!! B-)

    -Catie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice Blog U r leaving SOOO soon Get Packing!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Programs Details

Duration 8 days
When June 16 - 23, 2010
Focus Ecology/Conservation
Biology
Geology/Volcanology